If I order my ROWDY bag today, how long will it take to arrive?
- Standard Australia Post - 3-5 days to most areas. Due to COVID-19, there may be delays in our postal system. Your understanding is sincerely appreciated. Tracking is provided with each order. You can track your delivery here: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- Pre-order: The lead time on pre-order bags is a maximum of 4 weeks, as each bag is handmade in the ROWDY Factory in Cape Town, South Africa.
I have spilt something on my ROWDY bag, it has now left a stain, how do I fix it?
Here are our ROWDY care tips:
- Moisturise: To extend the life of your leather, treat it with a leather conditioner and avoid extreme temperatures. Always do spot testing before you apply any product on the leather. ROWDY offers our own leather food for our aniline (‘shiny’ leather) bags. If you have a ROWDY nubuck leather bag, please use a Nubuck spray, as the suede-like texture will absorb a normal leather food and this will darken the leather. Sometimes, a clean pink eraser can remove small spots from leather bags as well.
- Water Damage: If you’ve accidentally spilt water on your leather, do not dry the leather with a hairdryer! Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the bag to air dry.
- Oily Stains: Use a damp cloth and wipe lightly. If the stain persists, rub some baby powder onto the stain gently using an old toothbrush to disperse. Leave it on overnight and wipe off in the morning. This should help lift the stain. Oily marks are almost impossible to completely remove, so handle your bag with clean hands. Do not use cleaning products that contain alcohol, as these will dry out and possibly discolour your leather item.
- Scratches: The best way to treat scratches is to avoid it in the first place. Keep your satchel away from sharp objects and pay careful attention when putting your bag down. To treat scratches, if the scratches are small, rub it gently with your fingers as the natural oils on your finger will work into the leather. For larger scratches and marks apply a tiny amount of oil to the mark, let it soak in for a few minutes and then wipe the excess away with a clean soft cloth.
- Protect: Keep cosmetics inside a pouch. Cap all pens and anything that leaks. Get a small pencil case to protect the leather and keep small items from spilling or damaging the fabric.
- Check out our blog titled ‘How To Care for Your Leather’ for more information.
I have ordered the Tote Large, but I would rather like the Tote Small instead, what is the process that needs to happen in order to exchange?
Please email us at email@example.com and explain what you would like to exchange. If there is a price difference between the bags, then we will either send you to invoice for the missing balance or require you to send us your banking details for a refund.
My ROWDY bag’s buckle has broken, do you offer repairs?
All ROWDY Bags come with a certified lifetime product warranty, for the useful life of the product. Our Real ROWDY Promise applies only to manufacturing defects, which includes stitching, zipper, and faulty fittings. Should you have any of these issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can assist you. Kindly note our warranty does not apply to the natural wear and tear of your product, canvas bags or the inner lining of our items. Any superficial stains are the responsibility of the customer.
I am struggling to pay online via your website, is there another way I can make payment?
If you are experiencing any issues, kindly reach out to our ROWDY Australia team at email@example.com so they can offer you an alternative solution.
Could you please add another pocket to my ROWDY bag?
We do not customize any of our bags at this point. Please read our blog titled ‘Why We Don’t Make Custom Designs’ for more information.
I am a retail wholesaler and we would like to purchase ROWDY bags to resell. Do you have a wholesale price list that you can send me?
Kindly contact our ROWDY Australia team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
If I purchase a ROWDY bag, can you emboss customized words/sentences on it?
At this stage, ROWDY Australia is not able to offer this service.